Dream of Dragons: a Korean proverb

In Korea, dragons have traditionally represented courage, good fortune and greatness;
dreaming of them is a sign of good things to come
.


Tuesday, March 17, 2009

All Better

Thankfully that was a short sickness!
J once again slept through the night last night, ate lots today and has been his happy self all day. We skipped swim lessons this morning just in case though. We'll go again on Thursday.
I signed him up for the MMO program at our church today, though it doesn't start until the fall. By then, he should be more than ready to attend one morning a week and I'll be able to make my appointments during that time. Should be fun for both us!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Thank goodness! Poor little dude!

I'm sure we will be seeing you at drop offs in the fall! J will LOVE it! Big J sure did!