We did start mom and tot swim lessons though, which he loved! I was a little bit apprehensive as I have never taken him swimming before, but he took to the water like a fish, kicking and everything. We will be going twice a week for 5 weeks. Hopefully, a grandma can come some day with us to take some pictures.
We are starting to finalize more plans for his birthday and baptism coming up soon. We have family coming in from out of town and now know WHEN they are coming! (Always a good thing!)
This last weekend, C and I went skiing and J stayed with Nana. It was C's first time, and my first time in over 15 years. (In high school I snow boarded, but I never was any good, so I decided to go back to skiing and take beginner lessons with C.) We both had a blast, and despite the snow, it was considered warm. J was supposed to have a play date with Nana and his plane-buddy L, but L and his family were still sick, so it didn't happen.
Here is C and I conquering the bunny slope:
Speaking of sickness, it seems to be making the rounds again. J had a slight runny nose over the weekend, and I also had a very mild cough (compared to the last few). He also felt warm to me, but I took his temp and it never was above 99.5, so I figured it was teething, which is definitely going on again. He is working on teeth 5 and 6, hope they break through soon for his sake. His gums seem to be more sore this time around than the last two sets for some reason.OK, I just heard him mumbling in his crib again, which means he is up for the day. I do have a few more things to post about, so hopefully I will get to them soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment