Dream of Dragons: a Korean proverb

In Korea, dragons have traditionally represented courage, good fortune and greatness;
dreaming of them is a sign of good things to come
.


Thursday, November 6, 2008

Home at Last

This is a quick note to let everyone know we are all home safe and sound. J is doing well when he is wide awake. We are all still tired and having wacky sleeping schedules though. I will try to write more detailed posts about the past few days throughout the next few days as time allows. Although they will technically be published later than this note, for those of you following along on our journey as I post, you will need to scroll below this post, as I will put the date that the events occurred as the "date of publication."

Edited to add on Friday:
Today, I was able to post about our day at Insadong and a palace, right before we got J. See below.

Edited to add on Saturday:
Just posted about our Gotcha day.
And about our travel day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been reading about your wonderful journey and am so happy for all of you. My husband and I are also adopting a boy from Korea. Congratulations on bringing your son home!