As of this morning, though that would be after the completion of business on Tuesday in Korea, Baby J's Packet 3 has still not been returned to the Embassy by our Korean agency, so no Visa Interview yet.
C and I are off to a much needed R & R vacation to both northern and southern California. We plan to spend a few days in Napa and/or Sonoma and then head down to San Diego for the weekend. It should be a good time to get our last "husband and wife only" bonding experiences in.
As I was packing my carry-on last night, I was so excited to not have to pack study materials for a flight! But I also realized that this is the last time it will be this easy to pack for a long while! Oh, to have the joys of hauling baby equipment and supplies around. We will be there soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment