Wednesday, October 29, 2008
After a Long Travel Day
We made it safely to Seoul and Eastern's Guesthouse. The flights were relatively uneventful. The one from San Francisco to Seoul was not very full at all, so the three of us (me, C, and my mom) got to spread out. It is slightly after 8 p.m. here and we are exhausted, so it is off to bed. Mom's suitcase didn't make it here, but everything else did. It is supposed to be delivered perhaps tomorrow. We get to meet J for the first time tomorrow morning at 10 a.m. Hopefully we will get some sleep to be able to meet him with smiles! Good night for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi- You don't know us, but we have just started following your blog. We are considering a special needs referral from Korea. When I saw the pics of your little guy, I realized that they were taken in the same crib as our little one was! I recognized the mobile and the blue blankets! We are so excited for you- your journey has been 'hope inspiring'! I would love the chance to talk to you when you are slightly less busy! Best wishes!
Jill
email: jillnkip@mac.com
Post a Comment