Dream of Dragons: a Korean proverb

In Korea, dragons have traditionally represented courage, good fortune and greatness;
dreaming of them is a sign of good things to come
.


Friday, October 24, 2008

3....2....1....GO!!!! Travel Call!!!!

8:30 a.m. C from our agency called me with the good news! We get to go pick J up in Seoul!

I'm looking for tickets right now, but we will most likely be leaving on Tuesday if I can get good prices for three tickets. My mom will be accompanying C and I as our "tour guide." She has been over to Korea 3 times already, twice for homeland tours with my brother, and once as one of a number of women on a Women's Service Trip organized by our agency last Spring.

Yay! Yay! Yay!

Will check back in later with the official news of when we are going.

Edited to Add:
Flights are booked. Got a good deal on Singapore Airlines/ United. We leave on Tuesday and return the next Wednesday as I had hoped. In addition, my mom has the privilege of escorting a second baby boy home for a family who lives in our state.

Now off to call the pediatrician and to do more routine travel arrangements, like book the cats at a cat hotel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is awesome - 3 months on the dot! I hope you get some affordable tickets - and get your boy very soon! Yeah!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We are so, so excited for you all. Yay!