Dream of Dragons: a Korean proverb

In Korea, dragons have traditionally represented courage, good fortune and greatness;
dreaming of them is a sign of good things to come
.


Monday, September 15, 2008

Immigration Approval

It came today! Walked to the mailbox in mid-afternoon and was thrilled to see a manila envelope from the Dept. of Homeland Security in our box. So, the recent trend for quicker immigration approvals of those we know has continued. :) We were approved last Thursday, 9 days after getting fingerprinted.

Called our agency to let them know our good news. Was told he will most probably be ready to come home 4-5 weeks from today! Since I heard it directly, I am no longer considering that to be a rumor. Things may still happen to slow it down, but I certainly hope not!

Next steps that will happen in the US: get logged in and out of the National Visa Center, information is forwarded to US Embassy in Seoul.
All other steps happen in Korea! Woo-hoo!

No comments: