Dream of Dragons: a Korean proverb

In Korea, dragons have traditionally represented courage, good fortune and greatness;
dreaming of them is a sign of good things to come
.


Wednesday, September 17, 2008

And Out

I couldn't wait.
I called the NVC after East Coast business hours to find out we were logged out of the NVC today! Moving right along...
However, C and I have a few already planned trips for a wedding and business coming up in the first half of October which means we are not quite so flexible on the "Leave at a drop of a hat to go pick up your son call." So, unless our paperwork miraculously flies through getting the visa application packet out from the embassy to the agency in Korea and back in the next week, we won't be able to travel until after October 17th. Currently, C does not have a business trip scheduled for the 20-24th, but that could change which means we will be delayed by a whole week. I am so hoping that nothing comes up for him that week. 4 weeks from our Immigration letter arrival would be October 13th- that business trip is already scheduled, so we are out of luck there. 5 weeks is the 20th- 24th.

No comments: