The painting is completed. The wallpaper border is up. Here is the first preview:
Decorative pictures and a name thing are made, but not hung up yet (hooray for craft stores!).Earlier this week I was surfing through Craig's List and found a book shelf (which will be painted), and a very sturdy dresser/ nightstand set in a dark oak. We decided to replace the hardware on all the drawers of the dresser set though, so that is ordered.
Today, we took a drawer of the oak nightstand with us to Babies-R-Us to crib shop. I knew which one I wanted, but of course, it wasn't available- not even to order. It didn't quite match anyway. We ended up choosing a black one to complement everything, though it has to come from the warehouse.
Once I have finished painting the two things I need to paint, the drawer pulls are installed and the crib is set up, I will post pictures of the finished product!
No comments:
Post a Comment