Dream of Dragons: a Korean proverb

In Korea, dragons have traditionally represented courage, good fortune and greatness;
dreaming of them is a sign of good things to come
.


Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Waiting in June

No new baby boy referrals since the first part of May, so we are still at the #2 spot on the waiting list. There were quite a few baby girls matched in the past month though, which is great for those families. Just sad for us.
Perhaps we will get the call soon now though.
We shall see....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love "meeting" other AAC families!!! Congratulations on being #2, I hope your referral and ours come very soon! I will definitely be checking in with your blog for your referral post!

Anonymous said...

One more thing!! I started a blog roll of people who are part of the Holt forum board if you want to check it out for more blogs. The address is: holtbbblogs.blogspot.com
Of course, it's fine that you added us to your list!!